We help ADs increase revenue and save money with the best data available anywhere. See how it works:
Coaches and Staff Contracts Database
29,000+ D-I and D-II head and assistant coaches, including performance data, compensation information and current contracts. This database is designed for ADs and administrators who require total knowledge of contract trends for coaches (and key staff: trainers, video, operations, strength & conditioning) in men’s and women’s sport.
- Every coaching position + key staff.
- Alma Mater
- Diversity & Gender
- Contact Information
- Photo & Bio
- Cost-of-Living Adjustor
- Detailed W-L, APR, and RPI
- Source Contracts: bonus, deferred and Form 990
Guarantee Games database
10,000+ D-I conference game contracts for football, and men’s and women’s basketball, showing guaranteed payment amounts and other key provisions. This database is designed for ADs to optimize non-conference game fees and terms.
- Football and M&W Basketball
- Series, Attendance, RPI
- Complete Visibility
- Explore hypothetical scheduling scenarios
- Increase leverage in scheduling negotiations
- Contain costs (at home), maximize revenue (away)
- View PDF contracts to optimize material terms
- Always know market rate, and promote best practices
2,000+ D-I senior administrators’ compensation and contracts. This database is designed for ADs to know the market for talent and ensure retention among valued staff.
- Detailed Career Histories: Tenure, Directors Cup and Rankings
- Precise Compensation, and Area of Responsibility
- Search by: Title, Job Function, Conference, School, Gender
- Source Contracts: offer letters, base, bonus, deferred and Form 990
Detailed revenues and expenses from D-I and D-II NCAA financial reports, as well as Independent Auditors’ Report and Agreed Upon Procedures (not EADA). This database enables ADs to unlock D-I and D-II programs’ detailed financial report data down to the revenue and expense line item level, by sport.
- Sort by major revenue and expense categories
- Search using specific criteria
- Budget plan using accurate data
- Use report data for proactive budget analysis
- Compare your program against others
- Benchmark best practices among peers
- Conduct trend analysis, forecasting, and strategic planning
Unprecedented access to major revenue agreements: multi-media, apparel, pouring, ticketing, concessions and trademark licensing rights. This database empowers ADs to negotiate the best terms in multi-million dollar contracts with complete market knowledge.
- Succinct summaries provide quick comparisons, and transparent data.
- Search by: multimedia rights, apparel rights, trademark licensing, ticketing, pouring rights, subdivision conference, and school
- Unprecedented access to major revenue contracts
- Maximize revenue over the long term
- Negotiate the best terms with complete market knowledge
Custom Graphical Analysis
Dynamic tool set for ADs to create custom graphical comparisons across D-I schools’ key performance indicators: coaches’ compensation, win / loss histories, plus detailed revenue and expense data.
- Create customized groups, no restrictions
- Graph data from multiple databases
- Gain visual perspective of vast data sets
- Illuminate strategic opportunities through trend analysis
- Provide visual analysis for donor solicitation, and presentations
- Active bar graphics: see exact compensation, wins & loses