Division-II Coaches Database
8,000+ D-II head and assistant coaches, including performance data, compensation information and current contracts / offer letters. This database is designed for D-II ADs who require total knowledge of compensation trends for coaches and dynamic search & benchmarking capability.
- Every coaching position for every M&W sport
- Contact information, photo & bio
- Cost-of-Living adjustor
- Detailed W-L, APR, and RPI
Division-II Guarantee Games Database
400+ guarantee game contracts for football, and men’s and women’s basketball between D-I and D-II programs. Use this data to assess scheduling opportunities, increase negotiating leverage, and drive new revenue.
- Series, attendance, RPI
- Complete market visibility
- Explore hypothetical scheduling scenarios
- Increase leverage in scheduling negotiations
- Contain costs (at home), maximize revenue (away)
- View PDF contracts to optimize material terms
- Always know market rate, and promote best practices
Division-II Financial Database
Detailed revenues and expenses from Division-II NCAA financial reports. Unlock D-II programs’ comprehensive financial report data down to the revenue and expense line-item level, by sport.
- Sort by major revenue and expense categories
- Use report data for proactive budget analysis
- Benchmark best practices among peers
- Conduct trend analysis, forecasting, and strategic planning.
Division-II Administrator Database
1,200+ D-II senior administrators, including compensation and contracts. This database is designed for ADs to know the market for talent and ensure retention among valued staff.
- Search by: title, job function, conference, school, gender
- Precise compensation, and area of responsibility
- Source contracts: offer letters, base, bonus, deferred and Form 990
Division-II Vendors Database
Unprecedented access to major revenue agreements: apparel, pouring, trademark licensing, and concessions. This database empowers ADs to negotiate the best terms in multi-million dollar contracts with complete market knowledge.
- Succinct summaries provide quick comparisons, and transparent data.
- Search by: apparel rights, pouring rights, trademark licensing, concessions, subdivision conference, and school
- Unprecedented access to major revenue contracts
- Maximize revenue over the long term
- Negotiate the best terms with complete market knowledge