Win AD Google Hangout: Markus Jennings Debriefs His Sac State Interview Tips Using Win AD
Date: Friday, August 15th, 2014
Markus Jennings, the recently-hired Associate Athletic Director for External Affairs at Sacramento State, was a participant in Win AD‘s Leadership Development Program. Markus utilized Win AD’s vast library of current NCAA financial data to be “the most prepared I’ve ever been for a job interview” and will join us to share:
- Specific steps he took in preparing for the interview
- What information left a lasting impression with the search committee and why
- How he garnered support for his candidacy from campus leadership, coaches and fellow administrators
Google Hangout: Leadership Development Workshop with BGSU AD Chris Kingston
Date: Thursday, May 29th, 2014
While preparing to interview for the open AD position at Bowling Green State University in 2013, Chris Kingston created a 1 page data-driven worksheet which established his strategic vision and laid out his specific plan of action as the new AD – and handed a copy to each member of the search committee. In this Win AD Google Hangout, BGSU’s Athletic Director discusses and reviews a step-by-step game plan to prepare for your next job interview and ensure you put your best foot forward in upcoming career advancement opportunities.
Hear from Chris about:
- Tips for NCAA interview preparation
- How to create a lasting impression with your own ‘1 page leave behind worksheet’
- Lessons learned from past interviews
- The data that matters to search committees
Read more about our Win AD Leadership Development Program here.
For a link to the video interview in its entirety, please contact Kevin Cohen (email@example.com / 720-320-9054).
Google Hangout: Using Win AD to Accelerate Career Advancement
Date: Wednesday, April 3rd, 2014
Mary Ellen Gillespie, University of Wisconsin Green Bay Athletic Director, joins us to discuss how she used Win AD to evaluate potential job opportunities and prepare for interviews and search committee presentations on her way to landing the AD job at UWGB.
You’ll hear from Mary Ellen about:
- How she positioned herself for consideration for a D-I AD job.
- Career choices she made to diversify her experiences and build her resume.
- Factors that should be considered when evaluating career advancement opportunities.
- How data can be utilized to shine in interview settings.
This program will give you a road map for how successful administrators are using Win AD to put their best foot forward for desirable job openings and explore strategies to prepare for your next career advancement opportunity.
For a link to the video interview in its entirety, please contact Kevin Barefoot (firstname.lastname@example.org / 800-218-2280).