- Total compensation is just over $100,000.
- 99 have been coaching for 10+ years
- 28 have head coaching experience, eight of those stints at Big-6 conference schools.
While there’s no magic number for how long it may take for a coach to help improve a team, Win AD shows you which coaches produce winning teams faster than others. See for yourself in the tables below. We’ve grouped the coaches according to certain traits. There are many ways to use this data:
- What is their immediate impact once they start with a new school?
- How successful are they with players they recruited?
- Have their wins have increased in the last few years, or are they improving?
Win AD provides this level of insight for every coach, every position, every sport in D-I. Actionable intelligence matters – Win AD delivers.
In the table below, the numbers beneath the seasons are the total wins for the coach in that season.
- Seasons in green are when a coach started with a new team
- Seasons in red are a coach’s last season with a team, and
- Seasons in peach are the seasons a coach was with a team for a single year.
- A blue winning percentage is over the average of .580, while red is under.
- A season with blue wins are better than that coaches
first season with the team, and seasons with red wins are worse than that coaches first season with the team.
RISING STARS: These coaches have been coaching 3 years or less
Seasoned Leaders: These coaches have been with their current team since at least 2003 (or well before then)
New Gigs: These coaches are steady performers, but have just started at new schools